NSDL Annual Meeting
NSDL: Celebrating a Digital Decade and Envisioning the Next
The 2010 NSDL Annual Meeting took place November 1-3, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC.
The NSDL program held its first formal funding cycle during fiscal year 2000 and as we look back from our perch in 2010, this meeting gave us the opportunity to celebrate our 10 years of accomplishments while sharing our unique perspectives that provide the foundation for the next decade of NSDL work. We explored issues and reported on activities that highlighted our current perspectives and lessons learned in building the library and its community of users, and probed those issues that still remain a challenge as we look forward to the next decade.
Thank you for attending and helping us celebrate 10 years of hard work, while building excitement for what the next 10 years might hold as we continue to grow the library and our vibrant and committed community.
Things to take note of:
- Annual Meeting Survey Results
- Check the Schedule for newly updated presenter PPTs
- Join the Future Directions Group to follow the discussion about the future of NSDL
- Contribute your ideas about the future of NSDL
- Social Media opportunities
- Peruse the poster abstracts
- Find a colleague who attended
- Orientation to NSDL Brown Bag - for new projects personnel and attendees new to the Annual Meeting